Friday, March 9, 2012

Second!

Still got nothing to post about. It's a little funny really. It was easy thinking "Next time I find a computer with internet connection, I'll make a blog." and wondering how much fun it'll be. Apparently, actually using it is something else entirely. I didn't think much about what will it'll be about, I just decide I want to make one.

I'm not the kind who take constant record daily real life events publicly, unless it's really notable. Not even if I parodied it until there's a guaranteed laugh track, which seems to be what famous bloggers are doing these days, or at least in Indonesia. I can, perhaps. I'm just not confident that my slightly geeky sense of humour can go that far. As anyone know, you can't just force humour in. I'm not a fan of sour joke.

Guess I still have that Profile page to fill up. Now there's something to write about. I'll try to make it short and less pompous as my site About pages tend to be.