Monday, April 9, 2012

This is a fact

That I cannot keep a journal or blog of sort, to be updated regularly, without eventually abandoning it before getting anywhere, is a tried and true fact. The only successful journal I have is a physical one that I drag around wherever I go, and while dragging a portable computer is fine and dandy, internet connection is not available everywhere. Writing one offline to be put up later is also not a desirable option, it will just be left in my hard disk, never to be read again.

This blog is just a little experiment, one that is already doomed to fail, in a way, and looks like it has already failed. But that I find all the trouble just to post another post might be a sign that this blog hasn't died yet. Or at least powered by some unearthly necromancy so it can stay alive. Yet, just like every other places in the sea of blogs, this one's fall and/or revival most likely went unnoticed by most. One would never notice if one grain of salt disappear from a vast ocean, after all.

I still go to school, and these last few weeks it has kept me busy. There's fewer times to spend for surfing the web, reading, or playing with little programming knick knacks I made when I want to do something more useful. It's very unlikely to see any of those little excuses of a software to be released to the wild wild internet, but I still have hope that one day I'll make one that won't be embarrassing to look at.

Right now I'm pouting over my internet connection, and possibly my browser's capability, which seems to always run into trouble whenever I play a video longer than 10 minutes. But when I think of it, connection has been quick and speedy, nothing to be complained. It's just my impatience. 

And what's up with my use of English here? It sounds poetic or... prose-ic... or something... Must be all the hardcore Purple Proses I've been reading, not all are enjoyable, although most are rather pompous.