Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So I notice there's a Now Playing thing?

At the sidebar? Right now only existing as a white box with "Coming Soon!" in black? One of the many things that I planned but never carry out for this blog. I might actually use it, I might not. It's meant for showing what video game I currently play, and now that I think about it, what book I currently read. The two will, most likely, heavily influence whatever I happen to make, blog post or otherwise.

It is now abandoned, forgotten, just like every other thing in this blog.

EDIT: Finally made use of the Now Playing spot. The 12th Touhou games, Undefined Fantastic Object, should be shown there instead of a big white-and-black stock picture. 

And now that I think about it, maybe it needs a redesign, the blog I mean. The current design is just a Blogger default, modified as I see fit, but not modified enough. I guess I really do need to mess with the basic stylesheets. I have some experiences on the field, should be enough to tweak it a little.

And look, I find the trouble to spare a few minutes to write another blog entry, even though it's about the blog itself. Maybe it won't be useless as I think.